Today I am grateful for:
1. The dryer in my laundry room, which not only dries our laundry, but today it performed the job of masking the sobs that wrenched from my beaten down heart so the rest of my family didn’t have to hear me cry.
2. Long sleeves on my shirts to wipe my tears.
3. Supportive friends in the groups for highly sensitive people where I find a bit of solace.
4. This blog, where I can let a little bit of my pain bleed out.
5. My faith that heaven is my final destination.
Come, Lord Jesus. Quickly. Please.